2016 Pool Season
|Day||May 28-June 12||June 13-Sept 5||Sept 10-11|
Sunday, September 11, 2016 is the last day of the pool season.
Pool Rules – DayIesford Lake
Entering the Pool: Please note that you must sign in with the lifeguard on duty.
- No one is permitted in the pool unless a lifeguard is on duty.
- Thunder storms will result in closing of the pool.
- The Township Police will prosecute trespassers.
- All persons, including children, using the facility do so at their own risk.
- The Management and/or Association will not be responsible for any accident due to a person’s own negligence.
- Each person will be liable for damages caused through their own negligence or carelessness.
- Access – Only homeowners in good standing will receive pool passes. Residents who are not in good standing may not come to the pool as a guest of other owners. (Violation Enforcement Procedures is available upon request)
- Proper Pool Use – In order to promote the safety and general peaceful enjoyment of all pool users, any person using the pool, regardless of age, who is unable to swim, or who, for any reason, is unable or refuses to follow the Pool Rules, must be accompanied by a responsible resident at all times.
- Pool Conduct – Daylesford Lake pool users must adhere to a proper Code of Conduct and follow instructions from the lifeguard. Appropriate conduct and rules include, but are not limited to the following:
a. Non-qualified swimmers are prohibited in deep water.
b. No smoking, alcohol, glass or glass containers permitted inside the fenced area of the pool.
c. Radios/audio equipment permitted with earphones only.
d. Limit the use of Cell Phones as a courtesy to other residents using the pool.
e. Proper swimwear required in pool.
f. All diaper-wearing children must wear outer swimmies diapers in the pool.
g. No pool toys (rafts, balls, etc.) permitted. Only “noodles” allowed.
h. All trash must be deposited in trash receptacles.
i. All injuries must be reported to lifeguard or Management immediately.
j. All persons must leave pool when “all out” whistle is sounded.
k. All residents and guests must follow the instructions of the lifeguard on duty. Failure to do so may result in being asked to leave the pool.
l. No running, throwing, pushing, wrestling, dunking, rough play, etc., is permitted in the pool area.
m. No dogs are permitted in the pool area at any time.
n. Please be considerate and respectful of others when using the pool.
o. Any person or group displaying threatening, harassing and/or rude behavior toward any resident, lifeguard, or manager will be asked to leave the pool immediately.
- Theft – The Association will not be responsible for the loss of jewelry, valuables, clothing, or other property in or around the pool.
- Private Use – Daylesford Lake Pool may not be used for private parties, personal profit or commercial purposes. Residents are permitted to bring a maximum of four guests to the pool. Professional swimming lessons are not permitted.
- Compliance – All residents and guests must observe these rules and regulations with the understanding that they are created for the protection, safety and comfort of everyone. Those not observing the Rules and Regulations can be asked to leave at the sole discretion of the management or lifeguard.
- Guests – The pool is intended for use by residents and their guests. Guests must be accompanied by a resident. Pool tags are not transferable and cannot be used by non-residents.
- Pool Rules – We ask everyone to comply with the Pool Rules and Regulations. Your cooperation and consideration ensure a safe and pleasant pool season for all.